ADVERTISEMENT

My apologies to Archie and staff for complaining about joey brunk

kdog63

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2004
i was complaining the other day about Dayton not trying to recruit Joey Brunk and some of the big time Indiana players.
i got to thinking about my complaint and Dayton's improved recruiting under Archie and realized how stupid my comments were.It struck me when i was reading about Dayton's recent offer to Elijah Bryant and saw the other top notch schools recruiting him and how we appear to be in this hunt.
archie and his staff are not wasting time on guys they don't have a chance to get and that is smart.
We are a rising mid/major under archie and he is trying to return us to the glory days and is doing a tremendous job.
We can't really expect to get guys that Kentucky or Michigan state etc are after but ,maybe the next time a local guy like Adrian Payne come along, we can get him to stay home like Butler did with Joey Brunk.
Since my wife passed a few years back i really only have two things i love besides my children and family and that is Notre Dame football and Dayton Flyer basketball and Archie has set this team up for the next few years with his awesome recruiting and a very disciplined approach to the game.This team will give me a lot of happiness the next few years because archie has us in great shape and is working on guys he can get.
i think he has moved our program so far up that the next time a 4 or 5 star from the area comes along, he will sign on with the Flyers rather than MSU.That's really what we need.Archie is working hard to find p;layers he can sign and I apologize for griping about him not going after a guy we would have never gotten to go to UD.
i hope we get Bryant.
Go Flyers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News