ADVERTISEMENT

Great Season

alle2

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2004
I have been fortunate to see the Flyers 3 times this year, one at a practice at the Arena..ps they practice there quite a bit.
The scrimmage we saw was 40 min of hell!!! I had a headache it was so fast paced and physical. I think we will see different schemes next week. We are going to be very good ( excluding injuries) in March. However we need to be very good in non conference. As Matt knows I loathe the A10 and refuse to use the “ we can win in Brooklyn “ .
‘Our kids can play and We have depth that can play. The season lays at the staffs feet, they have all the tools and a schedule that gives us multiple games in non con to build an NCAA resume.
‘We will see more pressure than ever before and we have a roster that gives us match up advantages against most teams!
We will have good feel by Friday nite, don’t sleep on SIUE they will be a good test and of course the NW game brings huge opporutnity. I believe we will beat LSU and then Beat St John’s which will get us a great National buzz. This can be a second weekend team!
I hope the staff lets it rip and not play cautiously. As you have seen halfcourt offense can be stagnant and we will have to create points.
‘Santos will settle in and be a solid player. I think Enoch needs to be featured more and be a go to guy. I like Bennet and Petras they are not afraid and in the scrimmage I saw Issac played well. Will take time for Koby and Mali to get their full burst back . Elvis is a microwave he can score in bunches but needs to be more consistent. I really really LIke Marvel. I hope he earns and gets an opportunity.
‘Daron can be special, would like to see more of the shot blocking Holmes and he will defending the back of the pressure.
My prediction is the Sweet Sixteen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News