ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Off-Season Thread

TXFlyerFan

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2018
Well, this year didn’t go how we anticipated. From a pre-season to 25 ranking, getting swept in the Bahamas, too many injuries to count, 2nd place in the regular season, and ending in losing in the A10 tournament final with a declination of a NIT bid.

I think the roster will be significantly different next year. I have my thoughts and will post those later. There could be other changes in the coaching staff. Does AG stay? Does Coach Greer get offered and accept a head coaching position at another school.

There will be enough to keep us talking about the Flyers for quite some time. I certainly hope it is done so respectfully, something that has been lacking over the past few weeks. If I post anything you disagree with, either counter it with facts or ignore it. Even amongst those who have been more critical than others, I suspect wven we don’t all agree on what should/will happen. We’re all Flyer fans. We all want success. That may look different to different people, but let’s have our discussions civilly and respectfully.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News